Advanced Shotokan Kata,
Tekki Nidan, Tekki Sandan, Gankaku, Hangetsu, Sochin, Jitte
ADVANCED SHOTOKAN KATA, Volume Two presents six of the most difficult katas in the Shotokan style of karate:
- Tekki Nidan and Tekki Sandan: These two kata are more advanced versions of Tekki Shodan.
- Gankaku: This kata develops balance. Emphasizes side kicks and strong blocks.
- Hangetsu: A very dynamic kata. Develops muscular power and internal strength.
- Sochin: A very powerful kata. Teaches strong attacks and in-close fighting.
- Jitte: Practices defenses against the long staff. Uses many open hand actions.
The DVD uses menus and chapter to allow you to jump directly to the section you want to practice.
All the katas in ADVANCED SHOTOKAN KATA, VOLUME TWO are demonstrated by Sensei Ertl. Each kata is demonstrated slowly move by move and with the correct speed and tempo. An overview of the important points in each kata is presented along with close-ups of the most difficult sequences in each kata.(72 minutes)
*Note to our foreign customers- Our DVDs are "region free", and will work in any country in the world.